Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NaBloPoMo Prompt of the Day: Last One for November

Prompt of the Day:

What did you learn from NaBloPoMo?


I learned that I am not good at making time each day to blog.


I learned that daily prompts make me feel like I am in grade school again, writing quick answers in a daily writer, before the bell dings and it's time to put the paper and pencils away.


I learned that some things are just too hard to think about, even over a year later. 


I learned that sometimes  I think I don't have an answer, but once I give myself a few minutes to really think about it, I come up with something I never knew was in me. 


I learned that pushing myself to try something new really is not so scary, and if I don't do it "right" or I "fail", that's not so scary to deal with either. 



No comments:

Post a Comment