Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

NaBloPoMo Prompt of the Day: Wishes

Prompt of the Day:

It's 11.11.11, make three wishes!


Serious wishes:
  1. I wish for Agent M to grow up into a happy, healthy, wise, and compassionate man. I want him to be the type of guy who holds the door open for others, knows how to shake someone's hand properly, sticks up for the underdog, and lives with passion. I want him to become the type of man who thinks for himself but is open to considering the opinions of others, loves without fear, and likes going for walks in the woods. I want him to be the kind of man who sees the good in people and doesn't judge someone simply by their social status or looks. I want him to be happy with his choices and happy with the person he sees in the mirror each day.
  2. I wish to be able to see the "path" easier, and to have the strength, perseverance, and sense to follow that path, where ever it may lead me. I understand that plans have to be flexible to life's ebbs and flows, but I know what I want and hope for. I just want a little help in seeing that there is a way to get to those goals and that it is all possible. I know in my heart that it is, but sometimes that knowing gets clouded with doubt and worry. I want to have what it takes to be as strong and happy as I can see myself being.
  3. I wish for a secret wish. This wish is a quiet one, one that I keep close to my heart and do not share, yet. But I wish for it often and with as much passion behind it as I can muster. 

"Lighter" wishes:

  1. I wish to be able to lose 20lbs in a healthy way before seeing The Swede again. Losing 20lbs would put me back at a weight that I was pretty comfortable with. I still wanted to get more fit and smaller, but I didn't feel fat. Right now, I feel fat. But, I want to lose it right - not by restricting severely, not by becoming obsessive about calories and how many sit-ups I do each day. I want to lose it in a way that will keep it off and have me being the healthiest I can be. 
  2. I wish for this damn divorce to get over with, and to get what I want out of it. Not that I am wanting much - I just want my personal things that are being kept from me and to be on the right path to being able to fully support Agent M and myself without relying on support checks each month. Plus, I just want the whole deal to be done with so that I can focus my time and energy on other things. Like throwing a big "Merry Un-married!" party, hahaha.
  3. I wish for life to work out the way I hope it to - to be successful enough at crafting and writing to support myself and Agent M, to have little-to-no debt, to become fluent in Swedish, to be in a place where The Swede and I wake up snuggling with each other every day, and to have a cute little house with a decent sized yard for Agent M to play in. 

Silly wishes:
  1. I wish for my hair to grow faster! I miss how long it was before I cut it all off, and both Agent M and The Swede are anxious to see me with long hair again. (Boys! Geez! Haha)  
  2. I wish to be able to get caught up on chores, cleaning, and laundry this weekend, along with getting in time to cam-chat with The Swede, and take a long, warm shower.
  3. I wish to be blessed with enough money to catch up on my bills, buy Agent M some new toys, clothes, and a drum set, and to go on a little bit of a clothes-shopping spree. 

So, there you have it. The serious to the silly. What would you wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment