- Go buy more gummy bears. I need my gummy bears if I plan to get anything done today!
- Email my doctor. Since I was supposed to email her Friday. Oops.
- Email The Ex. Since I should have emailed him Thursday. Oops.
- Go to the library and drop off the books I have been
hoardingforgetting to return for over a month. Oops.
- Take all the blankets, pillows, and dirty laundry to the laundry mat.
- Apply for a small personal loan, to be paid out in all quarters, to pay for the laundry washing and drying that needs to take place today.
- Eat gummy bears. Drink tea.
- Go to the local music/dvd stores and try to sell half my cd collection and the last of my dvds.
- Pray to the Good Fortune Gods that I get enough money from selling things to cover my car payment and enough of the SMUD bill to keep from getting turned off.
- Figure out how in the world to afford mailing the two packages I need to send out to friends.
- Finish one of the 18 posts I have started for the "work" blog and actually post something for the first time in almost two months.
- Clean the dirt off of all 8 pumpkins Agent M and I brought home yesterday. Find a place to put them that is not my kitchen counter.
- Finish hanging Halloween decorations and put the ones I'm not using back into the storage closet on the patio.
- Move the plants on the patio from the ground into the hanging planter.
- Pray to the Gardening Gods that the transplanted plants make it through the winter.
- Eat more gummy bears. Drink more tea.
- Finish putting away EVERYTHING that is messy in my room and the living room. This includes tackling the desk area and my "photo frames to be hung" area. I am due to start the actual "cleaning" part of cleaning my house tomorrow, and to do that, things need to be picked up and put away.
- Abandon the gummy bears and tea and go to my parents house in search of pizza and a beer.
- Go back home, fold laundry, wrap up all the "loose ends" around the house, collapse in bed and fall asleep while watching "How I Met Your Mother" and wondering if I will ever fall in love again.
Sunday, October 16, 2011
My "Missions to Accomplish List" for the day: