Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

100 Day Photo Challenge - Day 9

Day 9 - A picture of the person who has gotten me through the most.

Hmm...

There is no one person who has gotten me through the most, and just listing one or two people who be a disservice to the many people who have been there for me.

My parents.
My closest friends.
The God I believe in.

The memories of loved ones who showed me how I want to live, who taught me strength in their lives and their deaths.

My Grandpa.
My Grandma Norma.

The people who I don't see each day, but know that if the crap hit the fan, they are there with words of encouragement, and often a shoulder to cry on, even if it's virtual.

My "brother".
My next closest friends who live out of state.

Not to mention, I have learned to be there for myself, learned to look to the good in my life and know that things will always grow, always get better.

And when none of that is enough to make me smile each day, when I just want to throw up my hands and cry "Defeat!", all I have to do, is look at my amazing, wonderful, almost-seven-years-old little boy...



...and his smile chases all the clouds away.



No comments:

Post a Comment